Pages

Monday, June 9, 2014

The 52 Project: An Update.

I'm so embarrassed. Like, this is one of those times where you eat too much dessert before bed and feel really guilty and ashamed, but then instead of calling it quits and moving forward, you cut yourself another slice of cake for breakfast the next morning.

Yeah, like that.

When I fell a few weeks behind on my 52 project I was feeling really ashamed and a bit like a failure. And instead of just posting the catch-up posts and then staying on top of it from there on out, I just kept slicing myself more slices of cake...and I eventually put off the project completely. So, here I am...a whole 7 weeks behind, but still holding on by a thread.

So, I spent the last hour digging through the photo files on my computer, piecing together each week's (or at least close to each week's) photos to post all in one spot. Here's to keeping on top of it now instead of slacking off...

(16/52)
(17/52)
(18/52)
(19/52)
(20-21/52)
(22/52)

No comments:

Post a Comment