Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

6/52

I'm posting earlier than usual (and cheating just a wee bit by using a photo from a "shoot" I already shared). This week has been quite uneventful, but I've definitely been taking more initiative to grab my DSLR to snap photos of the kiddos, which has been refreshing.

Despite my best efforts to look and sound hip and trendy and like my life is super eventful, I am seriously boring. We got a Costco membership this week--is that noteworthy? Probably not.

It's really silly because we have months and months until our trip to California, but I've been spending my days searching through pages of clothes and accessories I'd like to buy for while we are out there. Which has brought me to a new project I'd like to tackle on the blog: weekly favorites. I'm thinking it would be really fun for me to share just a few "favorites" each week, from makeup or skin care products to music, movies, books, or just general neat things I pick up, have already that I use on a regular basis and I feel are worth mentioning, things on my ever-expanding "wish-list", and things I'm loving about my boys and life as a whole. I'll probably include photos of said favorites, but for now...

I'm loving:
Chicken and Charlie bandana bibs 
(Pictured on Dex in this post and the previous one as well.)
Ray Ban Clubmaster sunglasses 
(Totally on my "must-buy-for-CA" list. Yes, I have one of those.)
Josie Maran Argan Oil 
(My skin is so plump, healthy, and "glowing" in the mornings, but I haven't decided if my recent break-outs are because of the oil or something else. The verdict is still out.)
Happy Yogis 
(Seriously, Dex's favorite snack--I bought eight bags on Amazon. Eek.)
Butter London nail polish in "British Racing Green"
(The best green there ever was.)

Buying secondhand Bobo Choses/Mini Rodini on IG
(I'm still insane and spend way too much, but I feel a little better that the price is a fraction of the retail price.)
Making my own ranch dressing
(So easy and so much better than store-bought!)
Eucalyptus EOs
(We've been battling colds, so our go-to has been a locally-made "Vicks" ointment for Oliver.)
Buxom Lip Polish in "Debbie"
(Seriously, such a vibrant, coral-y pink, I love that it's tingly and plumping. It's been my go-to for my lips the last week.)
30 Rock
(Because, I mean...who doesn't love Liz Lemon?)

So, there you have it. But I'm going to wrap this very boring, uninspiring, non-profound post up with two very different black and white images of Dex & Ollie for week 6/52. Here's to next week having more adventure! Cheers. x


ISO 250, f1.4, 1/250
ISO 400, f1.4, 1/500

No comments:

Post a Comment